Foreword

Assalamu'alaikum. Welcome to this plain, mediocrely designed hut of mine. I love to write, and this is where I write. Things that I write, there might be mistakes in them. I seek refuge in Allah swt for me and you from the harm my writing may bring. Any good from it, may He swt reward me for that and spread the good to others. Any words that appear displeasing to you, don't take it to heart for I don't intend to hurt anyone in any way. Any advices I put forward, may Allah swt give me the taufiq to first act upon them, for they might testify against me in the hereafter. Jazakallah Khair.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

an afternoon in the life of a bachelor

Yeah..at last! The day I've been looking forward to is finally here. My journey home begins tomorrow. I don't know who else are going on the same flight with me among the RITans, but I do know a bunch of us are leaving tomorrow, or the day after. Whoever you are guys, may we all have a sound journey back to the company of our loved ones. =)

I went fishing the other day (for the very 1st time here!) with my housemates. Haha..to me this was more like a housemates get-together kind of thing, rather than a fishing experience. Well since we are gonna be apart for quite some time, I thought it was 'cute' to spend some quality time with my housemates here. So this was one of the activities we did to occupy this 'happy' week.

diving board?


adik bongsu (red) & abang long Rustic
menguji tahap kesabaran masing2



abang long main air


housemate sementara di Rustic
merangkap bekas housemate di Intec
(eh tu ikan ke kayu?)



"Ikan2 mari lah sini kita beramah mesra"


adik bongsu berjalan ke Monroe Community College (MCC)
di seberang Rustic Village setiap hari



housemates for the longest of time!


"Eh betul ke aku pasang nih..mcm x betul jek"



Abg Amer: "Ha..camni cara pasang umpan.."
Adik Arep: "O..tak gigit pulak cacing tu?"



This is where we were; at a river next to The Gosnell Boathouse,
in one of Rochester's suburbs



In Summer, the sceneries here are not much different from Malaysia's - this is the time in the year when you can enjoy the sunlight and the evergreen views all you want (before the Winter snatches them away!) I hope this coming break at home will somewhat rekindle the fading study spirit in me. I really miss my mom's lectures..and her cooking too not to mention. I know I'm short on pounds, but I don't wish to stuff my face with all the food I can find..but it's gonna be fun though, checking things off my to-eat list..=D

p/s: Luggage kosong..xtau nak isi ape?