Foreword

Assalamu'alaikum. Welcome to this plain, mediocrely designed hut of mine. I love to write, and this is where I write. Things that I write, there might be mistakes in them. I seek refuge in Allah swt for me and you from the harm my writing may bring. Any good from it, may He swt reward me for that and spread the good to others. Any words that appear displeasing to you, don't take it to heart for I don't intend to hurt anyone in any way. Any advices I put forward, may Allah swt give me the taufiq to first act upon them, for they might testify against me in the hereafter. Jazakallah Khair.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"ummati"

I've been a little occupied lately, with dunya of course. I mentioned in a previous post that I wanted to post up the bayans I listened to at the Boston Ijtima' Dec 2011. So, here are two of them, by Maulana Nooruddin. This Syeikh is great, and he is young too, and good looking, and..ok enough for now. He is a teacher (uztaz) at this one madrasah in Toronto if I'm not mistaken. And the cool thing was, all his students were wearing uniform white hoodies with the word "ummati" on the back. Man..those kids looked super cool in those self-customized hoodies, especially when they all walked together. I've got to get one of those! Spare some time and do listen to these okay! ^^,

"Meaning of Lailahaillallah"


"Heaven and Hell"


p/s: Hey, click on the play button. Yes. This will be an educational and rewarding 2 hours for you..and me. Well, you don't have to listen to them for straight 2 hours. Have some ice cream or cendol while listening to them! :D