Foreword

Assalamu'alaikum. Welcome to this plain, mediocrely designed hut of mine. I love to write, and this is where I write. Things that I write, there might be mistakes in them. I seek refuge in Allah swt for me and you from the harm my writing may bring. Any good from it, may He swt reward me for that and spread the good to others. Any words that appear displeasing to you, don't take it to heart for I don't intend to hurt anyone in any way. Any advices I put forward, may Allah swt give me the taufiq to first act upon them, for they might testify against me in the hereafter. Jazakallah Khair.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Niagara Falls

Okay, I've seen enough words already up here (I know you have too!) So now let's give a break to your eyes. These are a few pictures from our recent 3-day khuruj to Niagara Falls. The masjid was just a few minutes away from the falls, so before we left for Rochester our 'amir, Br. Ifan, was kind enough to treat the kids to a chilly nice morning stroll over there. So pictures, it's time you do the rest of the talking.

Uthban, a hafiz in the making

Shish and the Somalis

at breakfast




the falls

the brotherhood

P/s: No matter how different we look, under the kalimah Lailahaillallah Muhammadurrasulullah, we are brothers. May our meeting and parting be solely for the sake of Allah swt..ameen.