Foreword

Assalamu'alaikum. Welcome to this plain, mediocrely designed hut of mine. I love to write, and this is where I write. Things that I write, there might be mistakes in them. I seek refuge in Allah swt for me and you from the harm my writing may bring. Any good from it, may He swt reward me for that and spread the good to others. Any words that appear displeasing to you, don't take it to heart for I don't intend to hurt anyone in any way. Any advices I put forward, may Allah swt give me the taufiq to first act upon them, for they might testify against me in the hereafter. Jazakallah Khair.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

enlightening!

Subhanallah..may Allah swt reward you Sheikh for your unbiased clarification. It is hard really to find a pure-hearted 'alim like you nowadays, when the line between the true scholars and the worldly scholars has been blurred. We don't go on TV or YouTube..so all that we hear about this effort are the negatives. Then you came forth giving your truest sincere opinion, despite not being directly involved yourself. This means the world to us..

Syeikh Nuruddin al Banjari:
Penerangan Tentang Jemaah Tabligh (1)



Syeikh Nuruddin al Banjari:
Penerangan Tentang Jemaah Tabligh (2)



None can grant understanding other than Allah swt alone. To those who are stepping into this effort, don't get discouraged by those negative comments you hear around. The criticism has been going on for the longest of time, but Allah swt has kept this effort until now..and by His will millions are benefiting from it. One thing to remember for myself and others insyaAllah; This effort will not be brought down by those outside, because it is in the protection of Allah..but it is those who are inside who are the greatest threat to it. So lets try our best not to be a fitna to this precious effort. To me personally, this effort is a GIFT in this edge of fahsya' and munkar.

Inspired by: GERBANG UTAMA

p/s: Allah swt adalah Pemelihara kepada yang HAK..KEBATILAN tidak akan kekal di muka bumi. Semoga Allah merahmati sesiapa sahaja yang berusaha untuk menegakkan agama-Nya di medan dakwah dgn apa-apa cara pun..wallahua'lam. =)