Foreword

Assalamu'alaikum. Welcome to this plain, mediocrely designed hut of mine. I love to write, and this is where I write. Things that I write, there might be mistakes in them. I seek refuge in Allah swt for me and you from the harm my writing may bring. Any good from it, may He swt reward me for that and spread the good to others. Any words that appear displeasing to you, don't take it to heart for I don't intend to hurt anyone in any way. Any advices I put forward, may Allah swt give me the taufiq to first act upon them, for they might testify against me in the hereafter. Jazakallah Khair.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

hujan

Northeastern United States

The 40 days is almost up! Br. Intikhab's 40-day jama'ah is back from Trinidad and Tobago and is now spending some time in New York. They are due to head back to Rochester by this weekend insyaAllah. Can't wait to hear fresh karkuzari from them! On another note, there will be an ijtima' from 17th to 19th of June in Erie Pennsylvania for the Northeastern states which include New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Rhode Island (as you can see in the map above). This ijtima' is gonna be huge..I heard thousands of people will be coming. Owh..if i'm lucky enough I might also bump into Syeikh Abdul Badi' and the others from Boston..they're always there in a tiny little corner of my mind. Now that I think about it, I'm really thrilled to go..hopefully I can meet some Malaysians over there as well (rindu nak dengar targheeb bahasa Melayu nih..huhu). In that regard, I'll be going to Buffalo tomorrow with Br. Kamran and the others for this month's halaqah mesyuwarah, which will mainly talk about matters regarding the ijtima'.

Hm..Summer classes are starting next week..huh, lets get them over with real quick and then go home to the company of Mom and Dad and Along and E'ah and Akim...and Ehem2. Come to think of it, time really crawls when you've got nothing to do you are longing for something, doesn't it? Well don't blame me..after all, home is where nasi lemak, char kuew tiow, mee rebusthe heart is. Haish..nothing beats the comfort and security you feel at home right? As the saying goes, "Hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik di negeri sendiri." It's quite a cliche I know..but you should hear a fresher version of this peribahasa from Br. Intikhab, which he says to me all the time..and I would just laugh every time he does so (Try translating it word to word into English, how would it sound to you?). July 12 is THE big day for me. Hopefully the time will start flying by when my classes kick off, and I'll reach there in no time. But first of all, I'll need to get my biological timing reset..since my days and nights have gotten pretty much swapped out at the moment. Btw, sorry for having too many interjections in the post, it can't be helped..those represent my excitement, manifested into writing. That's for now..Salam.

p/s: Kepada sape2 yg amik kelas summer tu..byk2 kan bersabar ye..=)