Foreword

Assalamu'alaikum. Welcome to this plain, mediocrely designed hut of mine. I love to write, and this is where I write. Things that I write, there might be mistakes in them. I seek refuge in Allah swt for me and you from the harm my writing may bring. Any good from it, may He swt reward me for that and spread the good to others. Any words that appear displeasing to you, don't take it to heart for I don't intend to hurt anyone in any way. Any advices I put forward, may Allah swt give me the taufiq to first act upon them, for they might testify against me in the hereafter. Jazakallah Khair.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

langgar



I've got a secret to share. Just promise me not to let it out to other people OK? =) OK. This is how the story goes. I was running late for a lab the other day. So I rushed to my car from the apartment. Being in a hurry, it is natural for someone to be less observant of their surrounding right? Ahha..that's exactly what happened to me. Not looking around, I got into my car, started the engine, fixed my hair a little..and did everything else someone would do when they get into a car..except that I did them all in fast forward. With everything checked inside, I started backing my car out of the parking place. My mistake was I left the outside unchecked. Little that I knew there was a TimeWarnerCable car parked just to my left. I was backing up until I felt my car bumping against something. I turned around and realized that I just rubbed against the car. I made quite a scratch I guess. Luckily the driver was away. Well if he'd been there, he would have honked at me. The car was not parked in the designated parking place..in normal circumstances, I never would've expected the car to be there. No one saw what happened except for these two guys who were standing at some distance from there. I saw them looking towards me with suspicious looks. I didn't worry much about the scratch as I knew the insurance would cover for it. Besides the car belongs to the company, so it is very likely the company will take care of the damage. Yeah, the good thing here in the US is the insurance takes care of everything..the bad thing is they are quite expensive? I don't know. But I do feel bad for the guy. I wanted to stay but I got a lab to catch so I decided to drive off from there. I hope he didn't curse me too much..huhu.

I'm supposed to be going to Pennsylvania tomorrow with the other ICR brothers. The thing is I haven't been going to the masjid regularly now so I haven't been updated on the matter. But last time I told them I'm ready to leave after Fajr (Subuh). Lets see..I'll check with them at Maghrib time insyaAllah. Btw, the masturat jama'ah that is due to come to Rochester will be at the ijtima' too. They are planning to come as soon as the ijtima' is over. I hope I'll get to meet them over there. And I hope when they do come, I'll be able to give them appropriate nusrah (assistance). The ladies from the jama'ah would want to meet our Malaysian sisters here but at this point I still don't see how we are going to arrange for that. But if they do come, we'll work it out insyaAllah. May Allah make things easy for them. Now about school..I have done three labs so far..so just two more labs and I'll be as good as done for the quarter. The lecture part of this course doesn't bother me as much as the lab part does. Since I'll be off for the weekend I have to finish my lab reports in advance..alhamdulillah I'm doing it. As for the exam, I might need to bring some notes over. We'll see what He has lined up for me. Untill then..salam. =)

p/s: I would looove to give a complete karkuzari on the ijtima'..hope I can work it in!