Foreword

Assalamu'alaikum. Welcome to this plain, mediocrely designed hut of mine. I love to write, and this is where I write. Things that I write, there might be mistakes in them. I seek refuge in Allah swt for me and you from the harm my writing may bring. Any good from it, may He swt reward me for that and spread the good to others. Any words that appear displeasing to you, don't take it to heart for I don't intend to hurt anyone in any way. Any advices I put forward, may Allah swt give me the taufiq to first act upon them, for they might testify against me in the hereafter. Jazakallah Khair.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

inikah summer?

"musuh utama"

So the five week long Summer quarter has begun. By the looks of things, these five weeks to come are gonna be hectic and quick (I hope). I've got a LOT to do in a very limited amount of time. At first I really2 doubted if I could get myself in the "mood" to study this Summer..but for the sake of getting everything over with real quick, I went for it anyway. I think one of the things that really helps in keeping me going right now is the thought that I'll be going back to Malaysia in a few weeks..(haiz..) Lets see..two lab reports to be handed in next week..and there is Chem Sep Exam 1 to prepare for as well. Hm..the thing is, I barely understood what Dr. Craig taught in class today. Oh Chemistry! To be honest, I've never looked forward to taking another Chemistry lab since I took Organic Chemistry labs long long time ago. I like Biology labs way way better. Ya Allah, look at this servant of yours who won't quit complaining. Ok, enough of this luahan perasaan..it's time to get to work. Actually it's not that bad at all..it's just me being dramatic here. Ok lah..wishing all those that are stranded here in RIT a great & smooth-flowing Summer quarter..ameen. =)

p/s: Penat main tukar2 bateri iClicker kat belakang kelas tadi..huhu..