Foreword

Assalamu'alaikum. Welcome to this plain, mediocrely designed hut of mine. I love to write, and this is where I write. Things that I write, there might be mistakes in them. I seek refuge in Allah swt for me and you from the harm my writing may bring. Any good from it, may He swt reward me for that and spread the good to others. Any words that appear displeasing to you, don't take it to heart for I don't intend to hurt anyone in any way. Any advices I put forward, may Allah swt give me the taufiq to first act upon them, for they might testify against me in the hereafter. Jazakallah Khair.

Monday, October 4, 2010

you make me go poetic

Dedicated to the one whose name is written beside mine. May you be at peace and in excellent health most of the time! =)

This is the point when I feel lonely,
Many are around it doesn't bother me,
I've been thinking of You a lot lately,
Waiting for You is a pain really.

Outside, I couldn't look more right,
Inside, my heart is facing a head-on strike,
I pray to Him to grant me the might,
To not let this out till You're in my sight.

Here I wait with a mount of sabar,
The moon shines bright up in the sky,
Thinking You might be looking at the same star,
I said salam like You would reply.

The women here are hurting my eyes,
Only in You comfort they will find,
Rivers of serenity running in your eyes,
Therein I'd like to take a dip if You don't mind.

So many cute girls here You should know,
But when my eyes meet them my head will bow,
The anxieties in my heart almost show,
But when I think of You this mess will go.

I'm in Genomics but my mind can't focus,
Pretending to listen this is real tedious!