Foreword

Assalamu'alaikum. Welcome to this plain, mediocrely designed hut of mine. I love to write, and this is where I write. Things that I write, there might be mistakes in them. I seek refuge in Allah swt for me and you from the harm my writing may bring. Any good from it, may He swt reward me for that and spread the good to others. Any words that appear displeasing to you, don't take it to heart for I don't intend to hurt anyone in any way. Any advices I put forward, may Allah swt give me the taufiq to first act upon them, for they might testify against me in the hereafter. Jazakallah Khair.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

gratitude

O Allah..
I know I'm not qualified for this noble effort
I'm weak..
I'm wrapped in sin

My heart is filled with pride and jealousy

I lack knowledge..I lack quality

My conduct is ugly..my 'amal is shaky


O Allah..
I know not what good You saw in me
But I pray for that good to stay with me

Until the time my soul leaves my body

Keep me in Your guidance
and sheer mercy


O Allah..
Help me with my dealings
Sprout the love in me for my Muslim siblings

Please don't let me hurt their feelings

not in private, not in gatherings
For I fear my 'amal will be in vain..

My good deeds going down the drain


O Allah..
I seek refuge in You..
From being a fitna to this effort

May it be through my actions, writings or words
No might to do good, no power to resist evil..
Except through You, Lord of the worlds


O Allah..
Make me among the sincere..
Living only for Your pleasure


p/s: Not feeling well, both physically and spiritually..mintak doa ye..