Foreword

Assalamu'alaikum. Welcome to this plain, mediocrely designed hut of mine. I love to write, and this is where I write. Things that I write, there might be mistakes in them. I seek refuge in Allah swt for me and you from the harm my writing may bring. Any good from it, may He swt reward me for that and spread the good to others. Any words that appear displeasing to you, don't take it to heart for I don't intend to hurt anyone in any way. Any advices I put forward, may Allah swt give me the taufiq to first act upon them, for they might testify against me in the hereafter. Jazakallah Khair.

Friday, February 25, 2011

winter quarter closes down

Alhamdulillah..Finals are over (yeay!), though they didn't really go as I'd anticipated..(-_-") Hm..the snow is not showing any signs of clearing up or even receding. One of my professors assured us that the snow would go away in a week or two, and this was two weeks ago. Guess what..the snow is still there, even more than ever. Well, we don't really 'know' things. We may be able to predict and plan but we don't decide what will happen. Anyway..as decided in mesyuwarah a few weeks ago, this weekend we three Malaysians are supposed to be going to Syracuse for our three-day khuruj. But the thing is we haven't got any updates on this, since we haven't been to the masjid for quite some time now. I guess this exams thing has got us pretty much caught up in worldliness. There might be no elder brothers left to go with us this time since most of them have spent time in masthurat jama'ah last week. Although we ourselves have been in contact with this effort for quite a while, and are 'experienced' enough to handle things on our own, we still need an elder brother to kind of supervise us over there. There might not be problems with doing the 'amal and everything, the issue here is how to deal with the management and to get around when we are there. After all, we're still youngsters who are hasty and lack wisdom..hehe. We'll see how it goes later today.

P/S: One-week break ahead, what to do? I don't want to end up wasting my holidays as I always did.